Fifty-five hospitals and well being methods that experience taken steps to put into effect a brand new EHR or have already long gone continue to exist a brand new device in 2019.
Editor’s notice: The EHR contracts and go-lives are indexed within the order they had been reported.
1. Hallettsville, Texas-based Lavaca Clinical Middle carried out Cerner’s built-in EHR and income cycle control methods throughout its medical institution and sanatorium.
2. Hagerstown, Md.-based Meritus Well being introduced a brand new Epic EHR thru a partnership with Mercy Generation Products and services, the IT arm of Aurora, Mo.-based Mercy well being device.
three. The Virginia Division of Behavioral Well being and Developmental Products and services plans to put into effect a Cerner EHR throughout its 13 amenities.
four. Lexington (Neb.) Regional Well being Middle signed a 10-year settlement with Cerner Jan. 14 to exchange the disparate EHR methods in its medical institution and 3 pressing care clinics.
five. St. Albans, Vt.-based Northwestern Clinical Middle went continue to exist the CommonWell Well being Alliance’s interoperability provider with fortify from its EHR dealer, Meditech.
6. Williamson (W.Va.) Memorial Health facility carried out Expanse, an internet EHR from Meditech.
7. Redding, Calif.-based Remi Vista, a nonprofit group that gives behavioral well being services and products, is imposing Cerner era throughout its amenities in Northern California.
eight. Brookhaven, Omit.-based King’s Daughters Clinical Middle is likely one of the first hospitals within the U.S. to put into effect Meditech’s Expanse Level of Care device.
nine. 4 participants of Vermont Care Companions partnered with Netsmart to deploy a unified era platform.
10. Boys The town (Neb.) Nationwide Analysis Health facility plans to put into effect Expanse, an internet EMR from Meditech.
11. West Calcasieu Cameron Health facility in Sulphur, L. a.., is imposing the Wellsoft EDIS, an emergency division data device.
12. Laurinburg, N.C.-based Scotland Well being Care Gadget went continue to exist a brand new Epic EHR in early February.
13. Beaver, Pa.-based Heritage Valley Well being Gadget signed a 10-year extension and growth settlement with Allscripts.
14. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Well being is making plans to put into effect an Epic EHR device, making an investment greater than $100 million within the mission.
15. Columbus, N.C.-based St. Luke’s Health facility carried out an Epic EHR device Feb. 2.
16. Premise Well being, a Brentwood, Tenn.-based worksite well being supplier, wrapped up a two-year transition to an Epic EHR.
17. Blessing Well being Gadget in Quincy, Unwell., is increasing its 15-year partnership with Allscripts and including extra answers.
18. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Kaleida Well being introduced new nursing and supplier documentation services and products as the primary two parts of its Cerner EHR improve.
19. Attleboro, Mass.-based Robust Memorial Health facility signed a seven-year settlement to transition to Cerner’s EHR.
20. New Albany, Ind.-based PMC Regional Health facility put in a Meditech EHR device Feb. 25.
21. Chicago-based Saint Anthony Health facility added to its contract with Allscripts, signing a Paragon EHR growth and integrating extra answers.
22. Rise up Austin (Texas) Clinical Middle and The Health facility at Westlake Clinical Middle in Austin will put into effect Allscripts’ EHR.
23. Brewton, Ala.-based Escambia County Healthcare Authority’s two hospitals put in Cerner Millennium EHRs.
24. Chicago-based Northwestern Medication and Alfardan Clinical selected Allscripts’ EHR for his or her ambulatory care services and products facility in Qatar.
25. Mansfield-based OhioHealth will set up Epic’s CareConnect device throughout its 11 hospitals and 200-plus ambulatory websites.
26. The Massachusetts Well being Collaborative put in Meditech’s Expanse EHR at its 3 hospitals.
27. Bay Spring, Omit.-based Jasper Basic Health facility deployed an Obvious EHR in Would possibly.
28. Wichita Falls, Texas-based United Regional Well being Care Gadget decided on Epic as its new EHR supplier.
29. San Antonio-Texas-based College Well being Gadget will make investments $170 million to replace its Epic EHR device.
30. Pullman (Wash.) Regional Health facility will make investments $10 million in a brand new Epic EHR device.
31. Brockton, Mass.-based Signature Healthcare will put into effect Meditech’s web-based EHR in its acute care and ambulatory amenities.
32. Willmar, Minn.-based Carris Well being, a nonprofit subsidiary of CentraCare Well being in St. Cloud, Minn., deployed an Epic EHR Would possibly 1.
33. NYC Well being + Hospitals debuted an Epic EHR at two hospitals in New York Town and 17 ambulatory care clinics in Brooklyn as a part of the well being device’s $1 billion IT platform rollout.
34. Glasgow, Mont.-based Frances Mahon Deaconess Health facility completed putting in Meditech’s web-based EHR.
35. Atchison (Kan.) Health facility debuted Meditech’s Expanse EHR.
36. Abilene, Texas-based Hendrick Well being Gadget is increasing its contract with Allscripts to broaden a unmarried, built-in medical and monetary EHR.
37. Logansport (Ind.) Memorial Health facility will put into effect a Cerner Millennium EHR.
38. Tupelo-based North Mississippi Well being Products and services put in an Epic EHR device in mid-April.
39. Oklahoma Town-based Oklahoma Backbone Health facility will put into effect Obvious’s cloud-based EHR device Thrive.
40. Fayetteville, N.C.-based Cape Worry Valley Well being Gadget went continue to exist an Epic EHR.
41. ProMedica Coldwater (Mich.) Regional Health facility carried out an Epic EHR.
42. Carle Richland Memorial Health facility plans to put into effect an Epic EHR to extend interoperability and switch of clinical data.
43. Lebanon, N.H.-based Alice Peck Day Memorial Health facility converted to an Epic EHR Would possibly 11.
44. Utica, N.Y-based Mohawk Valley Well being Gadget carried out an Epic EHR in June.
45. Culbertson, Mont.-based Roosevelt Clinical Middle is transitioning to an Athenahealth EHR.
46. David Town, Neb.-based Butler County Well being Care Middle will set up a Cerner EHR to transport its data device to a unmarried platform.
47. Fairfield, Calif.-based David Grant USAF Clinical Middle at Travis will move continue to exist the Division of Protection’s new Cerner-supported EHR in September.
48. Owensboro Well being Muhlenberg Neighborhood Health facility, a part of the Owensboro (Ky.) Well being community, finished its transition to an Epic EHR.
49. Baton Rouge, L. a..-based Lady’s Health facility deployed Meditech’s web-based EHR device.
50. Kingman (Ariz.) Regional Clinical Middle introduced a Meditech EHR.
51. Health facility Sisters Well being Gadget is imposing an Epic EHR at two Chippewa Falls, Wis.-based HSHS St. Joseph’s Health facility places as a part of HSHS’ four-year, $112 million EHR transition.
52. Westwood, Mass.-based Lawrence Basic Health facility not too long ago deployed a Meditech Expanse EHR.
53. Duluth, Minn.-based St. Luke’s Well being Care Gadget put in a Meditech Expanse EHR.
54. New Albany, Ind.-based Baptist Well being Floyd medical institution introduced a multimillion-dollar Epic EHR.
55. St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Johns Hopkins All Kids’s Health facility will transition to an Epic EHR to be at the similar device as all different Johns Hopkins Medication entities.
Extra articles on EHRs:
Apple providing well being data self-registration to well being methods
Switching EHR methods would possibly build up operation occasions, learn about unearths
Find out about: Proscribing clinicians to viewing a unmarried report within the EHR won’t cut back wrong-patient orders
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2019. Inquisitive about LINKING to or REPRINTING this content material? View our insurance policies through clicking right here.